Air Quality Testing
Prior to cleaning, owners of supply systems can request bacterial swab testing, which will allow the preparation of a full report by an independent laboratory. These tests can be carried out annually to provide an updated picture.
After cleaning is completed, three other optional stages are available:
- Post-cleaning evidence by photograph or video, with a written inspection summary.
- Sanitising: a 1-12 month program for the safe operation of individual requirements.
- Follow-up swab testing performed by NATA Test Laboratory.
Duct Cleaning in action
Our Clients Include:
Top 4 Reasons To Clean Your Air Ducts
- Protect against sickness
- Protect against litigation
- Protect against fire
- Reduce HVAC Operating costs
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
- Reduction in Dust
- Reduction in Bacterias and Allergens
- Superior Indoor Air Quality