Enter Your Details & We'll Be Back To You Very Soon
HVAC & Exhaust Cleaning & Compliance Program
Clean Air Filtration Services offer Preventive Maintenance for Exhaust, air Ducts & Spills
Indoor air pollution poses numerous environmental risks to our health. The United States Environment Protection Authority (EPA) states that the first cause of sick building syndrome was inadequate ventilation, which may also occur if heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems do not effectively distribute air to people in the building.
Inadequate ventilation can augment enclosed contaminant levels by not letting in enough outdoor air to attenuate emissions from indoor sources and by not emitting indoor air pollutants outdoors.
Poor air quality can cause and exacerbate all kinds of health problems, including asthma, allergies and perhaps even chronic diseases. Waiting to have your air ducts cleaned until there is a problem such as mould being present often means that the occupants have already been exposed to various health hazards.
This is why, a routine preventative maintenance of your air ducts is critical.
Installing a hygienic air duct system and maintaining an effective preventative maintenance procedure is an essential task. However, it is essential to do this in order to keep your environment pollution free.
Our unique method for Indoor Air Quality management is as follows:
- Clean Air will conduct a systematic video inspection of key areas of the HVAC system and report the findings.
- Clean Air will conduct air quality tests throughout the building. Once this is complete, one of our professional managers will provide you with the detail of the results and make all indispensable recommendations for you to act in accordance with the necessary Australian Standards.
- We will clean your entire heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system in compliance with standards of National Air Duct Cleaning Association.
- We will submit a comprehensive final report outlining all our previous and new findings, laboratory test results, and recommendations for future maintenance.
For years the health authorities concentrated on the negative impacts of outdoor air pollution on human well-being. Only recently have they ‘discovered’ what has always been a threat to public health: Poor Indoor Air Quality.
As a matter of fact, indoor air pollution is ranked in the top five environmental risks to our health. The United States Environment Protection Authority (EPA) released a publication on “sick building syndrome” in 1991.
The first cause of sick building syndrome listed was inadequate ventilation, which may also occur if heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems do not effectively distribute air to people in the building.
We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and tailor a plan which is cost effective and with minimal disruption to trading.
- Clean Air Filtration Services provide preventative maintenance services for the following areas:
- Exhaust cleaning laundry toilets
- Supply HVAC duct cleaning
- Full system air conditioner cleaning plenums coils filters
- Evaporative cooling unit cleaning water treatment
- Canopy cleaning
- Kitchen exhaust cleaning
- Mould remediation
- Chemical spills such as Petrol Station locations AIP credited
All preventative maintenance services available on a the following schedules:
Trust The Professionals with your maintenance:
- A.I.P Accredited Company
- Public Liability & Workcover
- O.H. & S Training & Policy
- Quality Management System
- All Staff Trained & Uniformed