A typical day in the life of a Clean Air Filtration employee involves getting your hands dirty – often very dirty.
Recently, after arriving at a Melbourne restaurant and inspecting the kitchen exhaust, ducts, and kitchen canopy, we could see it was one of those occasions:
It obviously hadn’t been cleaned for a number of years. There was nothing left to do except roll up our sleeves and get stuck in.
This situation is quite typical says Clean Air Filtration CEO Darren Broderick:
I’m not concerned for our guys. This experience was just another ‘day in the life’ for our employees who do a fabulous job cleaning some very dirty kitchen exhaust systems. Our guys are certainly willing and able to clean anything that they come across.
However, it’s the risk of fire that really worries me. By not cleaning the grease laden kitchen exhausts and ducts, the restaurant is opening themselves up to huge fire risks.
Several Melbourne restaurants have been consumed by kitchen fires in the last few years. These fires originated in kitchen flues and canopies.
To prevent fire hazards like these maintenance is required on a regular basis. It is important to be aware if the exhaust system has not been professionally cleaned in a twelve month period, as per A.S 1851 rev 2005, your building is non-compliant resulting in restaurant shutdowns or even no insurance for the fire.
- Grease/ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Service
- Electrostatic SMOG HOG Exchange and Service
- Kitchen Grease Filter Exchange Service
- Full Commercial Kitchen Cleaning / Sanitising
- Canopy and Duct Work System Cleaning
- Commercial High Pressure Steam Cleaning
- Programmed Maintenance Scheduling
Top 4 Reasons To Clean Your Air Ducts
- Protect against sickness.
- Protect against litigation.
- Protect against fire.
- Reduce HVAC Operating costs.
Our Preventative Maintenance Process
- Systematic Video Inspection.
- Conduct Air Quality Tests.
- Make Recommendations.
- HVAC Cleaning.
- Present comprehensive Final Report.
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
- Reduction in Dust.
- Reduction in Bacterias and Allergens.
- Superior Indoor Air Quality.