The first step of the Clean Air Filtration duct cleaning process is a Robocam video inspection. The Robocam system is ideally suited to visual inspections and with it we are able to audit your heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems.
Robocam is fully motorized and controlled remotely. The multi-purpose Robocam is mounted with a colour digital camera capable of rotating 360 degrees. Robbocam can travel up to 50 metres in ductwork.
Benefits of the Robocam system:
- Evaluating the build-up dirt, debris and contamination within the HVAC System
- Digitally record video of ‘before’ cleaning condition of the ductwork
- Providing real-time monitoring during the cleaning process
- Evaluating the success of the cleaning methods employed
- Determining the removal efficiency and verification of cleanliness
- Digital record the ‘after’ cleaning condition of the HVAC system
- See the condition of the HVAC system live on Robocam.
No more out of mind, out of sight.
VIS 2000 Mini Infra-Red Camera
For over seventeen years, Clean Air Filtration Services has been involved in providing professional services to the Duct Cleaning and indoor air quality industry in Melbourne and the rest of Australia.
We are committed to offering our clients an extensive range of professional services.
Clean Air Filtration Services’ mini video inspection system VIS 2000 is ideally suited to visual inspections on ventilation air conditioning ducts, riser shafts, small low pressure ductwork. This system is designed with an infra-red camera and is ideal under low light situations.
Top 4 Reasons To Clean Your Air Ducts
- Protect against sickness
- Protect against litigation
- Protect against fire
- Reduce HVAC Operating costs
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
- Reduction in Dust
- Reduction in Bacterias and Allergens
- Superior Indoor Air Quality