Duct Cleaning – Melbourne
Enter Your Details & We'll Get Back To You
Our Clients Include:
Clean Air Filtration Services provide a complete range of duct cleaning services across Melbourne and all of Australia.
We clean air ducts belonging to commercial air conditioners and heating systems, ensuring that your buildings' ducts are free of dust, allergens and mould. Our service includes air testing, filter exchange and/or cleaning, as well as ensuring that you are compliant with the latest standards.
However, it's not just the initial clean that you need to consider. Your building and kitchen require ongoing maintenance as part of a professional and comprehensive air and fire prevention strategy. Anything less could result in you falling foul of the law and the latest compliance standards.
National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)’s rule of thumb for consumers is that “if your ducts look dirty, they probably are”. Being an active member of NADCA Australasia, we think that a trustworthy, certified HVAC professional should inspect dirty HVAC systems.
Our teams will examine your building, establish the best way to proceed, and upon completion of the job we will present you with a report detailing an overview of which contaminators or pollutants were discovered.
Note that with over 20 years’ experience in the HVAC industry we at clean air filtrations services Pty Ltd are pioneers in the HVAC industry & well known as a one stop shop .
We are also one of the only companies in the industry that have achieved ISO 9001, 2008 ACCREDITATION.
A breakdown of our general heating duct cleaning work is as follows:
- Find the source of contamination and remove pollutants from the ducting system.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air Vacuuming of all associated returns, diffusers, exhaust fans, registers and return grills.
- Replacing or clean all grills and damaged filters.
- Provide access hatches if needed.
- Clean heating cooling coils.
- Check air flow of the system.
- Deodorise and sanitise.
- Ducted heating cleaning using proper hygienic measures.
- Seal outlet registers with a filter media, clean plenum chambers and fans .
Why Clean Your Ducts?
Even though there are many sources of air pollutants, a building’s air ducts can be the major contributor.
The very first step you have to do in order to have improved indoor air quality and to cleaning your building are Removing Mould, Dirt and Bacteria and from the ducts.
With our unique and exclusive cleaning process our experienced staff will clean the air ducts and ensure they are completely mould, free of dust and allergens.
Duct cleaning will also help the occupants be healthy, will reduce the need for frequent dusting and will potentially improve air flow throughout the building.
Duct Cleaning in action
Top 4 Reasons To Clean Your Air Ducts
- Protect against sickness
- Protect against litigation
- Protect against fire
- Reduce HVAC Operating costs
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
- Reduction in Dust
- Reduction in Bacterias and Allergens
- Superior Indoor Air Quality