Air Quality Compliance
Clean Air Filtration Services is an active member of the Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating and has contributed to the setting of standards for commercial air conditioning duct cleaning services.
As well, the company has achieved a quality management system to meet various industry requirements and legislations. Various certificates include confined space / OH&S procedures.
The work meets all requirements for indoor air quality and building codes, including:
- AS/NZS 3666:1995 Air handling and water systems of buildings, Microbial Control, Part 1: Design installation and commissioning.
- AS/NZS 3666:1995 Air handling and water systems of buildings, Microbial Control, Part 2: Operation and Maintenance.
- AS 1851.6 and NE-PA 90 A Cleaning of air handling system ducts and components AS 1668 Ventilation and mechanical maintenance of air conditioning systems.
Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, allowing jobs to be completed with minimum disruption to a client's business, staff and customers.
The company is fully insured to public liability and Work Cover.
Enter Your Details & We'll Get Back To You
Duct Cleaning in action
Our Clients Include:
Top 4 Reasons To Clean Your Air Ducts
- Protect against sickness
- Protect against litigation
- Protect against fire
- Reduce HVAC Operating costs
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
- Reduction in Dust
- Reduction in Bacterias and Allergens
- Superior Indoor Air Quality